Where we are /09-06-17/

Basically, the storyline is done (and I wrote 300% purposefully on the forums, guys!) and we've got hold of lots of ships so I hope that this will not be a problem anymore. I really had a hard time regarding the mods, the only time-consuming stuff we have now is the implementation.
Sequel to this, we're still looking for heroic FREDders and others who are ready to help us to build up the humanity's past. Not just FREDders of course, but modellers, tablers and, later on, testers. Right now, there are only 3 of us active doing stuff as we can (with Dilmah G being on the team too but in a passive state and Moonred and maelstrom as MIAs) bonded by real life issues along the way.
Anyway, I hope that we'll be able to speed up the working process. Of course, this would require additional members and with me and dragonsniper having a bit crowded time up ahead during the Christmas break, I am unsure as to how should I speed up progress.
We're actually planning to release a little something for Christmas, but we're afraid that we won't make it in time. More on that in the next post.

Posted by Lucika | at 12:07 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment