Worst day EVER

Okay, maybe not EVER (the day when my parents finally divorced was certainly much worse), but this day is a possilbe candidate for the shittiest day of 2009.
1) No school - this is not bad.
2) I went in to finish my oral exam (or how do you say it) about a topic I was confidental in, WWII. My overall point score gets sadly low though because of a bunch of other reasons. It won't reach 90% as I calculated.
3) Stupid school party. We did nothing at all and then watched Happy-Go-Lucky. One of the most stupid movies I've ever seen, in tie with My Big Fat Greek Wedding. Feel free to call me a barbarian, but I hated that stupid nonsense. It might've been good if it wouldn't have been advertised as FUCKING COMEDY.
and 4) I had a serious argument with my mother (the heavens-fall-down kind). And yeah, 5), I had one another yesterday, too.
And 6) I still have a bunch of shool shit to do and
7) I am ill.

Worst day of the year. I didn't even have the time to check out my mailbox (hopefully there were some developments with our new member, Dragon - with his arrival I might be able to pull off the special stuff to you; thanks very much, Dragon!). Well, let's see if anything better happened at the HLP front today, and I'll update you soon.

Posted by Lucika | at 8:53 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment