Screenshot bloopers

Screenshots done! Screenshots uploaded (they're a bit too big, I resize them next time).
I was making these shots by setting Fraps to automatically make a screenshot every 5 seconds since wasn't sure that I'll be able to press "1" while being chased by 8-16 Shivan fighters while being in external view.
Because of that, there were some stupid footage I really didn't want to record :D
I will add much more but the interface is half-dead and I am unable to add any more pictures to any posts.

Boom!


Contestants for the "Most boring in-mission screenies":




I am hit:


Bloopers AKA stuff I really didn't want to record:





And here is the footage of my totally dark monitor, which you'll probably no



(this was actual gameplay footage!)

And the greatest mistake I made while recording...
...I accidentally pressed the "Transform-to-Mario"-button.

Posted by Lucika | at 2:42 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment